Eat To Thrive – À la carte
Try just one week at a time!
Eat to Thrive is a comprehensive and inspirational 10-week program developed by Betsy Bragg to educate people in a holistic, sensible approach to a living-foods diet and lifestyle. The program will teach you to recognize your mind-body connection and how to cleanse and nourish your body and soul. Be inspired to develop daily routines that nurture your path to personal empowerment. Explore various holistic approaches to healing while learning to set up your living food kitchen. Expand your nutritional knowledge, including the A-B-C’s of sprouting and the optimal benefits of an alkaline and enzyme-rich diet.
After you purchase please call 617 835 2913 so that we can give you a link to the class.
À la carte – order just one week!
See the syllabus below to choose what week you’re interested in or CLICK HERE to buy the full 10-week program.
CLASSES BEGIN 6-25-2020 and meet online
Thursday evenings September 23 to December 3 excluding Thanksgivin
How it Works
- Course Length: 10 weeks
- Duration: Classes meet ONLINE
- Average Class Size: unlimited
- You Will Receive: Free 365-page textbook, 25+ DVDs to watch at home, and FREE introduction June 11th
What to Expect Each Class
- Hands-on preparation of a delectable meal that you’ll prepare at home, lead by the zoom meeting
- Sharing of success and challenges with group support
- Power-point review of DVDs seen at home
- A Guest lecturer
You Will Learn
The health benefits of plant-based foods
- How to prepare quick, simple, and delicious vegan recipes on a budget
- To identify where to purchase fresh, organic, and equitable produce
- How to create a weekly menu and shopping list that is both healthy and tasty
- The nutritional benefits of eating organically and locally
- Why and how to sprout and pickle
- About our digestive and immune systems and their vital role in wellbeing
- The importance of detoxing and supplementation and how to do it
- How to be mindful and its transformative effects
- How to follow your food plan when eating out and traveling
Enroll Now if You’re
- seeking to improve your wellbeing
- looking for a supportive, local vegan community
- interested in earning a health educator certificate to teach this curriculum to adults or children
Each evening will include a lesson about a key topic for health and nutrition, a featured guest speaker with experience in the field, a vegetarian dinner, and virtual hands-on experience preparing plant-sourced foods. Throughout the program you will gain access to a variety of healthy, delicious vegan recipes and learn how simple, enjoyable and affordable it can be to change your lifestyle.
During the 10 weeks of this program, you will not only be able to change your life, but you will learn the skills required to ensure a long, healthy life for your family as well. Those interested in sharing their knowledge of health and nutrition with others have the option of receiving a health educator certification through this program. Others who only seek exposure to the material can audit the program for a lower fee. Every person who enrolls will enjoy the benefits of finding a community of people passionate about creating healthy behaviors and supporting others in pursuit of the same goals.