On behalf of Optimum Health Solution, thank you for your donation. Because of your support, we are able to address the issue of childhood obesity and the alarming impact it has on long-term health.
Your tax-deductible gift will help us provide health education and hands-on nutritional engagement to children and their parents through the Real Kids Real Food (RFRK) Program. While the ongoing RFRK Program takes only 10-weeks to complete, the positive impact it has on these families will last a lifetime.
Your support also helps to ensure long-term sustainability by training program graduates to be Teacher Assistants—eventually becoming teachers who can replicate this program on the local, regional, and national level.
As a token of our appreciation, we are sharing our most popular, 2-ingredient recipe so that you can enjoy the deliciousness of healthy living, too!
Almond Butter Banana Ice Cream
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 peeled, frozen bananas
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Break the frozen bananas into chunks and toss them into a food processor
- Add almond butter
- Throw in a pinch of seal salt (if using unsalted almond butter, optional)
- Blend until it reaches a soft-serve consistency, adding a tablespoon of water (as needed), resulting in a creamy ice cream
- Serve immediately for a soft-serve style dessert, or transfer to a sealed container and store in the freezer for a firmer, scoopable ice cream
Thank you! You have made a real difference in the lives of the kids and parents we serve.
For tax purposes ID number is 03-0555281