Each evening will include a lesson about a key topic for health and nutrition, a featured guest speaker with experience in the field, a vegetarian dinner, and virtual hands-on experience preparing plant-sourced foods. Throughout the program you will gain access to a variety of healthy, delicious vegan recipes and learn how simple, enjoyable and affordable it can be to change your lifestyle.
During the 10 weeks of this program, you will not only be able to change your life, but you will learn the skills required to ensure a long, healthy life for your family as well. Those interested in sharing their knowledge of health and nutrition with others have the option of receiving a health educator certification through this program. Others who only seek exposure to the material can audit the program for a lower fee. Every person who enrolls will enjoy the benefits of finding a community of people passionate about creating healthy behaviors and supporting others in pursuit of the same goals.
How it Works
- Course Length: 10 weeks
- Duration: Classes meet ONLINE
- Average Class Size: unlimited
- You Will Receive: Free 365-page textbook, 25+ DVDs to watch at home, and FREE introduction September 10th
What to Expect Each Class
- Hands-on preparation of a delectable meal that you’ll prepare at home, lead by the zoom meeting
- Sharing of success and challenges with group support
- Power-point review of DVDs seen at home
- A Guest lecturer
You Will Learn
The health benefits of plant-based foods
- How to prepare quick, simple, and delicious vegan recipes on a budget
- To identify where to purchase fresh, organic, and equitable produce
- How to create a weekly menu and shopping list that is both healthy and tasty
- The nutritional benefits of eating organically and locally
- Why and how to sprout and pickle
- About our digestive and immune systems and their vital role in wellbeing
- The importance of detoxing and supplementation and how to do it
- How to be mindful and its transformative effects
- How to follow your food plan when eating out and traveling
Enroll Now if You’re
- seeking to improve your wellbeing
- looking for a supportive, local vegan community
- interested in earning a health educator certificate to teach this curriculum to adults or children
EAT TO THRIVE COURSE OPTIONS
TRACKS AND PRICING
Program Length: 10 weeks
Average Size: Unlimited
You will receive: Free 365-page textbook, 25+ DVDs to watch at home, and FREE introduction June 11th
This is for students whose goal it is to gain exposure to the subject matter. Whether they have an illness or simply a thirst for knowledge of the subject matter, they will be permitted to attend, borrow DVDs, and participate. They will be required to prepare and contribute to the five-course meal. However, there are no attendance or written/oral requirements.
FEE: $500 or installments of $55 weekly
REPEATING STUDENTS (returning graduates or one family member )
FEE: $250 or installments of $30 weekly
HEALTH EDUCATOR CERTIFICATE
This track is for students whose goal is to apply the knowledge from this program to a career path. Successful completion of this program will lead to an Eat to Thrive Certificate of Completion. Requirements for this program are attendance at 8 out of 10 meetings; a passing grade on two take-home essay tests; and a presentation with hands-on learning for a group on-line of at least 5 people.
FEE: $700 or $75 weekly
If you refer a friend who registers you’ll receive a $50 discount or $50 refund if you’ve already paid.
Eat To Thrive – Fall 2020
CLASSES BEGIN SEPTEMBER 2020. To register select your full payment or free intro from the first dropdown. Select student type in the 2nd dropdown (see the track options tab for detailed descriptions). There is a $50 discount for full payment prior to September 17, 2020. Full payment includes registration for the free introduction on September 10, 2020. Classes are
virtual via Zoom. The online classroom is feature-rich with recordings, links to resources, recipes, and products.