Get in Shape
with Individualized Fitness trainer & Nutrition program
“Eat to Thrive”
June 6 – August 15, Thursdays 6 – 9 pm
in Point of Pines, private beach home, Revere, MA
Introducing Flavia Rocha the Eat to Thrive summer fitness instructor.
She will be providing you with the following:
- Individualized workout program to meet your needs
- Daily tracking your progress on an online form
- Daily guidance and assisting with the workout program by Flavia
- Exercise videos provided to facilitate you
- Group exercising in the beginning of each class
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, National Academy of Sports
- Yoga Instructor Certified, Down Under School of Yoga/Boston, MA
- Bachelor in Wellness and Health Promotion, Cambridge College/Boston, MA 2019:
The impacts of nutrition and exercise in obese people’s lives.
The nutrition facts and benefits
The benefits of a Vegan Diet.
With this Transformation Challenge, you can train anywhere you’d like with your custom workout plan and a complete nutrition guide designed specifically for YOU! You will receive support, motivation, resources and education.